Dr Giriyanna Gowda
Name : Dr Giriyanna Gowda
Designation : Assistant Professor
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of joining PG : 30/06/2011
Total teaching experience after MBBS : 10 yrs
Total teaching experience (after MD) : 7 yrs
Number of PG students guided : One
Areas of Interest / Work:
- Allergy, Asthma and Epidemiological Studies.
- Clinical trials
Important Activities/ Accomplishments:
- Young scientist award at 2012 by Indian college of allergy asthma and applied immunology.
- Evaluation and monitoring of National Health Programs.
Number of Research/Scientific Publications/Authors in Textbooks:
- State / National Journal : 05
- International Journal : 08
- Author in text books : NIL
- Reports : 02
Membership of Professional Organizations:
- Life Member – Karnataka Association of Community Health.
- Life Member – Indian Public Health Association.
- Life member – Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine.
- Life member – Indian Medical Association.
- Life Member – Indian Association of Occupational Health.
- Life Member – Association for Prevention and Control of Rabies in India.
- Life member – Indian Academy of Allergy.
- Life member – Indian college of Allergy asthma and applied Immunology .
- World Allergy Organization -Junior member group
- Life member – Allergy Asthma Network of India